2) An Audax Super Randonneur (200, 300, 400 and 600 km rides in one Audax riding year)
3) An Audax ride of similar length and difficulty* Feel free to contact Audax in your State for advice.
4) The 3 Peaks Challenge (230km) please supply rider number and overall time (not riding time).
6) The Fitzs Challenge (Epic or Extreme) please supply rider number and overall time (not riding time).
7) The Lake Cycle Taupo Challenge (Enduro, Maxi or Extreme) – rider number and overall time (not riding time).
1) The 2011 Audax Paris-Brest-Paris 1200 km ride
2) Provide verifiable information of rides that you have completed in Australia or overseas that would demonstrate you have the riding capability and self reliance to complete the ACE250*
* Note this is subject to the ACE250 organiser accepting these rides.
Riders are asked to keep a rear light flashing for the duration of the event - for safety in low visibility (fog, low cloud, rain, spray) and in extreme light contrast conditions to assist other road users to see cyclists moving in and out of blinding sunlight and dark shadows.